THE CORPORATION OF THE VILLAGE OF OIL SPRINGS IS SEEKING REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF GRASS CUTTING FOR THE VILLAGE OF OIL SPRINGS CEMETERY FOR THE 2018 and 2019 SEASONS
The area of the Oil Springs Cemetery where grass maintenance is to occur is approximately 7 acres.
Work will consist of grounds maintenance including:
– cutting all grass areas, including areas around all trees, shrubs, monuments, headstones, buildings and signage;
– grass cutting activities must cease during funeral services.
Interested Parties shall have to supply the following:
– all necessary equipment to perform the cutting/trimming of grass,
– the Contractor shall, at his/her own expense, obtain such public liability and property damage insurance as will protect the Contractor and the Village of Oil Springs, and its staff, against any claim for damages or personal injuries, including death, which may arise from the services being provided as a result of this RFP. Insurance shall have a minimum limit of $2,000,000 inclusive coverage for any occurrence or incident. The Contractor shall also ensure that all vehicles and equipment being utilized to fulfill its obligations under this RFP are fully insured.
– registration with WSIB and provide the Village with a copy of your current WSIB Certificate of Clearance.
– backup equipment must be available to perform duties.
Lowest or any proposal not necessarily accepted.
Contact The Village of Oil Springs Municipal Office to obtain an RFP package, further information and/or a site visit.
Please submit your RFP’s in a sealed envelope marked Village of Oil Springs Cemetery – Grass Maintenance, to the attention of:
The Corporation of The Village of Oil Springs
4591 Oil Springs Line
Oil Springs ON, N0N 1P0
by 4:00 p.m., Friday, April 6, 2018