Nominations accepted during office hours from May 1, through to 2 p.m. July 27
- Candidate information and forms will be available at the Village office after Thursday, April 26. For more information please refer to the MMAH 2018 Candidates Guide.
- Prospective Candidates may also want to review Campaign Finance Information for Municipal Council Candidates.
Click here to see who is running and for what office.
Are you recorded as an eligible elector for the upcoming municipal election? Visit voterlookup.ca to confirm or update your information. For more information, please contact the Village Office or call 1 866 296-6722.
- The Village of Oil Springs Council approved to proceed with Internet/Telephone Voting for 2018. Click here for “Frequently Asked Questions” pertaining to the 2018 Election.
- Intelivote has been awarded our contract for the next municipal election. Click here for “Frequently Asked Questions” pertaining to common voter questions and answers for evoting.
- To view a generalized video demonstration on telephone voting click here, and for online voting click here.
- The Village of Oil Springs has also adopted a Municipal Election Accessibility Plan for the 2018 Municipal Election.
- For more information, you may also want to visit the Ontario Municipal & School Board Elections information site.
- Any further questions can be directed to the Clerk-Treasurer/ Returning Officer at 519-834-2939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org